Saturday, September 15, 2012

UNEXPECTED SURPRISES

A word or two about re-posts. I cannot always re-post everything that is asked for. Those folks who give feedback or an attempt at such will be considered as primary. There were over 600 plus posts on the site when the Megaupload debacle hit. so I am pretty much aware that the links are dead on most posts. As time goes by I will try to re-upload files. Please remember that it takes a lot of time and work to redo it. So if you get a re-post please consider it an Unexpected Surprize. As always any constructive feedback is really appreciated and leads to more creative posts from the source.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick reaction: I don't know all the details of what's involved in posting on a music blog but I can tell you that I very much appreciate all of the hard work and generosity of spirit involved, not to mention the good taste shown here. Thanks for existing.

Post a Comment