Wednesday, December 26, 2012

AND TIME MOVES ON

 I trust that each and every one of you had a great Christmas Day and I am looking forward to 2013. I will turn a young 64 years old this year and enjoy each day as a small treasure. With each passing day I think back on the good times of my life and to the music I enjoyed (and still do) in my younger days.
     This week I will pass along some great music by one of my favorites. Here are some reposts by the great Doug Sahm. I will probably do a month or so of reposting to try to fill the void left by the old Megaupload files. I have had some requests for some of the QMS and will look at a few of some of my other favorites. Have a great New Years Eve and stay safe. Once again I hope to hear from you and if there are any requests let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,..........thanks for the kind Christmas wishes, hope you had a great Christmas as well.
Not sure where to access the Doug Sahm reposts.

Thanks, Mike S.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Hope your Christmas was good too. QMS sounds good too, and any QMS you haven't posted when you get a chance! Have a great, healthy New Year, too.

Sadness said...

You old fart you!1 and here i thought i was older.. damn youngin`s hope 2013 is a better year for all.. all best mr 24hrdejavu

MrBill said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and was tickled to see all the Doug Sahm/SDQ posts - now this is a music lover after my own heart, I said to myself! I do hope your re-up project includes the SDQ Swedish-released albums; I have a couple on pre-recorded cassette only, and one (Midnight Sun) I have never been able to find in any form. Thanks!

Post a Comment