Friday, February 14, 2014

CITRUS TANGERINA




The Yardbirds - Cumular Limit Sessions Bootleg
Columbia Studios
New York City, NY
April 1968
Studio & Soundboard Recordings

Excellent Sound!

Track List
01. Knowing That I'm Losing You (later to become Tangerine By Led Zeppelin)
02. Tinker, Tailor , Soldier, Sailor (Alternate Version)
03. Shape Of Things
04. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
05. Over Under Sideways Down
06. I'm A Man
07. White Summer (Alternate version)
08. Ten Little Indians
09. Glimpses (Alternate Version)
10. You Stole My Love
11. Avron Knows
12. Spanish Blood
13. My Baby
14. Takes A Hold On Me
15. Dazed And Confused

Line Up:
Keith Relf - vocals, harmonica
Jimmy Page - guitar
Chris Dreja - bass
Jim McCarty - drums


http://mir.cr/DLRVSMVQ

2 comments:

Cacu said...

Hey! I just realised you linked us. Thanks! What a great blog you got..We'll keep in touch. Cheers from Spain!

Anonymous said...

kindly ask for a re]up. thanx

Post a Comment