Friday, September 5, 2014

ANATOMICAL MUSIC BOX





01 have you seen her face - byrds
02 my eyes have seen you - doors
03 you must be bleeding through your eyelids - blindside
04 may the bird of paradise fly up your nose - little jimmy dickend
05 talk back trembling lips - ernest ashworth
06 the mustache song - quantum mechanics
07 unknown tongue - blue oyster cult
08 beans in my ears - pete seeger
09 heart - liverpool five
10 if i only had a brain - stackabones
11 superlungs( my supergirl) - donovan
12 almost cut my hair - crosby,stills,nash & young
13 wring that neck - deep purple
14 little hands - skip spence
15 under my thumb - who
16 crazy fingers - grateful dead
17 brothers in arms - dire straits
18 by the hair on my chiny chin chin - sam the sham & the pharoahs
19 no matter what shape(you're stomsch's in - t-bones
20 boobs s lot - fugs
21 busted feet - arthur lee
22 legs - zz top
23 mr.skin - spirit
24 chest fever - band

                                                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment