Wednesday, February 11, 2015

JUST A HEARTBEAT AWAY

I had very polite request for a re-up on this one and since it has the "heart"beat title I said sure that 'll be a go for V day

 As most of you probably know already I get a lot of music from around the internet. I have been using a lot of different up-loaders to share this with you all. I know that the Flac zealots frown when something is converted to MP3 however file size keeps a lot of music in smaller sizes. I am not  one who thinks flac is better than Mp3. I believe the music should be heard and most of the time it sounds fine to me as mp3. I will be try to keep the birate  at a higher number but only if it seems justified, but music was meant to be heard and if am happy as to how it sounds then that is all right with me. Try to enjoy the postings .remember my choice of music is around 40 or 50 years old and I for one am happy to hear it played and available

Mickey Hart and the Heartbeats (Primal Jammin' Grateful Dead!) - Mega-rare restored LP "Living On The Edge" Matrix 1968-10-08/30 SOUNDBOARD



Side A October 8, 1968 (34:11)

Dark Star
Cosmic Charlie
Next Time You See Me Jam

Side B October 8, 1968 (41:30)

Clementine Jam->Eleven Jam
Death Don't Have No Mercy
Seven Jam

Side C October 30, 1968 (42:53)

Dark Star
Death Letter Blues
Other One Jam

Side D October 30, 1968 (44:06)

St. Stephen Jam
Turn On Your Lovelight Jam
Clementine Jam pt 1
Clementine Jam pt 2
Clementine Jam pt 3 ->Eleven Jam
Death Don't Have No Mercy

October 8, 1968
Clementine Jam (false start, amp dies)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough I have this 2 LP set. Not only were the original graphics horrible, the song titles were ridiculous:
He Was A Friend
Man
Hard Times
Man
Talking
Disaster
Standing

They bore no relation to anything on the discs (correct titles are listed above by 24 Hr. The disc labels themselves are blank.

Thanks for making this available, the bootleg was pretty rare.

Bob W.

Anonymous said...

Don't try to cater for the flacophiles! Go down that route and you end up with a Pono.

Thanks for this and everything.

mr.B. said...

Thanks so much for this re-up, that I politely asked for. Look folks, this man & his blog deserve tons of comments and feedback. Scream the pleasure that he gives to us, out of the kindness of his heart, for these awesome music files!!

Post a Comment