Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SITTIN' IN THE RAILWAY STATION


It's almost Thanksgiving again. This the most traveled holiday of the year for many people. People go to great extremes to make it home to Grandma's house for that day.I thought I would put together a batch of tunes focusing on the Home theme. I know these are not your typical Holiday songs but you should all know  me by now that I like to be different.Maybe you can hum a few a few bars of these on the way to your family gathering. And as Alvin Lee says "I'm Going Home....by helicopter!.

01 fly away home - ozark mountain daredevils
02 can't find my way home - blind faith
03 gone back home - brunning hall sunflower blues band
04 i'm coming home - nigel olsson's drum orchestra & chorus
05 go back home - stephen stills
06 cheryl's going home - blues project
07 she's coming home - blues magoos
08 bring it on home to me - animals
09 on the way home - buffalo springfield
10 from home - troggs
11 please go home - rolling stones
12 home home on the range - neil young
13 down home again - humble pie
14 old kentucky home - beau brummels
15 a long way from home - kinks
16 she's leaving home - beatles
17 homeward bound - simon & garfunkel
18 bring it on home - led zeppelin
19 when i get home- spooky tooth
20 down home girl - old crow medicine show
21 i will take you home - grateful dead
22 darlin' be home soon - lovin' spoonful
23 goin' home - rolling stones
24 i'm going home - ten years after



0 comments:

Post a Comment