Friday, February 5, 2016

SDQ LIVE FROM THE DILLO




A1 - Dynamite Woman 
A2 - One Way, Crash Course Love Affair 
A3 - My Girl 
A4 - Drivin' Wheel 
B1 - Starry Eyes 
B2 - Emotional Goner 
B3 - Henrietta 
B4 - Glad For Your Sake 
B5 - Knock On Wood 


Recorded live at the Armadillo in Austin, TX on the night of May 10, 1977





Introduction
 01. It's Just The Same Ole Story
  2. Get On Up
  3. I Pity The Fool
4. Think About It, Baby
 5. Carol
  6. Susie Q
 7  Crazy Arms
 8 George Jones Song
  09. Nuevo Laredo
 10Purple Haze
  11.Jazzer
Outro

More iive SDQ from the Armadillo World Headquarters  May of 1977


5 comments:

Bombshelter Slim said...

Thanks for these! Unfortunately the link for the 1st album is for "Way Back When", can you re-up?

367 loser said...

many thanks !!

madelsheim said...

Hi...having had the Wanted Very Much Alive album since the 70's, I was excited to find a companion album to it. However, it looks like your upload is missing 3 songs...Get On Up, Susie Q, and George Jones Songs. Now, I haven't listened to it yet, so I don't know if they didn't get separated out from other songs by mistake. But would love it if you could find the time to clear this up. Thanks!

hibberni said...

I'm collecting this stuff & the like for my youngest son...I know he'll pass it on.
Thank you so much for giving me that opportunity.

musiclover said...

Thank you very much!

Post a Comment