Friday, March 3, 2017

AQUARIUM AND LIFE



 An aquarium shows life as it is passing bubbles upward , Each of the bubbles can reflect a person and their time in existence. The cycle is started  and begins it's journey upward. As I sit back and listen to the music that has come to I think of my time here and realize that we will all rise to the top and burst marking the passing of life, Sometimrs the bursting of the bubble comes esrlier than expected You're own air bubble is in there and it will eventually reach the top letting your soul begin to take the next phase of your existence

In the next couple of months I will have to put this blog on hiatus as I try to work on the move to     St Louis. It may bigger task then I expected . Monetary levels  prevent hiring or hsve s moving company   So I will have help mostly from fsmily. I will also have to balance medicsl issues during this time but I know I will get support from the Almighty in the whole event.

So I will maintain the blog during the next couple months but will obviously be somewhat lighter than usual,. I will be back in a stronger mode later. I will not have a lot of time so posts may be sporadic but not gone. Links will be up and will be monitored every so often. AND if anyone has an extra ten grand  I can certainly put it to good use ! Keep on Truck'in guys

11 comments:

larry said...

Happy Trails to you.........until we meet again.

Andy Swapp said...

Hope the move goes swimmingly and nobody tries to burst your bubble! Take it easy, moving house one of the top three causes of stress. Breathe . .. .

Anonymous said...

Peace and Love to you. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you on the move. Post when you can to let us know how things are going. My advice is to not stress over posting music, and focus on the move and your health issues.

Bob W.

Josevaty said...

Good luck !!!!!
Josevaty

mumbles dupree said...

First, thanks for sharing, I really enjoy your blog. Best wishes, Good Luck, keep the faith, baby! ONWARD thru the Fog!

michael said...

Best of luck to you!! Get moved...get healthy...get back!

Bill said...

Good luck on your move and future! We'll be here when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes wish I could move, been here so long not sure what I'd do with everything.

Carlos said...

Bill take care and focus in your need! Be the force with you my friend.

Anonymous said...

I don't have ten grand laying around, but I wish you the best with your health, and the move. They say changing jobs, getting a divorce, and moving are the the three most stressful things people go through, so take care of yourself! - Stinky

Post a Comment