Sunday, August 5, 2018

MEET ME IN ST.LOUIS AT THE OLD BALL GAME





First  of all Hello to all who check on the site. I am still alive,a little better in health, and  I  can finally get to  get back home to St,Louis. We finally sold our house and will lesve Atlanta Aug14   is from the 1956 scorecard , I was 7 years old, I remember vividly going to alot of games with my Grandpa We always sat in the lower right field seats
I will be back in a couple of months and get back to some tunes, Have a great end of summer!

3 comments:

Andy Swapp said...

Good to hear. We'd been getting worried! Stay well and have a great summer's end too. From across the pond so the sporting references are lost on me! Ha ha ha ha . . . . mind you most are lost on me here too! Stay well dood!

nihil said...

So glad to read your words !
Move on, take your time, and be "home" soon here.

jim said...

Get well soon. Been stopping by here, for a long time. jimg.

Post a Comment