Sunday, December 22, 2013

KING SIZED KEZAR



Just a couple of more Dead related stuff then it's off for the Christmas(Yes! I said Christmas!) holiday. I might post during the week before New Year's if anyone is interested. so let me know. This is a big show I do believe this an early Betty Board show

Set 1

The Promised Land
Deal
Jack Straw
Tennessee Jed
The Race Is On
Sugaree
Mexicali Blues
Row Jimmy
Looks Like Rain
They Love Each Other
Playing In The Band

Set 2

Here Comes Sunshine
El Paso
Loser
Beat It On Down The Line
You Ain't Woman Enough
Box Of Rain
China Cat Sunflower ->
Jam I Know You Rider
Big River
Bertha
Around And Around

Set 3

Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Too de loo
Me And My Uncle
He's Gone ->
Truckin' ->
The Other One Jam ->
Phil And Billy ->
Bass Solo ->
Phil And Billy ->
The Other One ->
Eyes Of The World ->
China Doll
Sugar Magnolia

Encore

Casey Jones
                                                                       http://mir.cr/0B9IK9MR

2 comments:

. said...

Thanks, and a Happy New Year!

Alan said...

A note to all Quicksilver fans out there. If you go to http://www.bigozine2.com/ he has posted a QMS from 08/1966 that I haven't seen anywhere else. I downloaded and listened to it today and it's pretty amazing, early (w/Jim Murray) QMS

Post a Comment