Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FINAL EXIT

 Even though I favor the West Coast bands and music, I will still throw in a set or two of other musicians from everywhere in this time frame of mid to late 60's and early 70's, I have decided to continue with my Mirrorcreator site ( to be able to review my postings and downloads) but I will only use the Zippyshare uploader for a while. I do not like the issues presented with other upload sites and have spent too much time cleaning up what they allow to attach to your computer. I will also place info and artwork files in the download file with each post..Please let me know of problems and such and thanks again for the great feedback on the site. So without further ado let's get back to the music,,,,,,,,here is one of my own favorite English Hippie bands  Traffic in their final incarnation.

 Traffic .... September 26, 1994
("End Of The Road" - last ever show)
Symphony Hall, Birmingham, England

Steve Winwood - Guitar, Piano, Vocals
Jim Capaldi - Percussion, Drums, Keyboards, Vocals
Rosko Gee - bass
Randall Bramblett - flute, saxophone
Michael McEvoy - keyboards, guitar, viola, harmonica
Walfredo Reyes Jr. - drums, percussion


Set List:

Disc One (9 tracks = 59:29 minutes):
01 - Pearly Queen
02 - Medicated Goo
03 - Riding High
04 - Some Kinda Woman
05 - 40,000 Headmen
06 - Mozambique
07 - Rock'n Roll Stew
08 - Empty Pages
09 - Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys

Disc Two (7 tracks = 59:56 minutes):
01 - Glad> Freedom Rider
02 - Light Up Or Leave Me Alone
03 - (between tracks speak, introductions)
04 - Dear Mr. Fantasy
05 - John Barleycorn Must Die
06 - Holy Ground
07 - Gimme Some Lovin'



2 comments:

juan manuel muñoz said...

great concert, bro, many thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for recalling this one !

BertSalmon

Post a Comment