Monday, May 19, 2014

R & B ROOTS

So as I mentioned in the previous posting, I felt that the Stones early LP's were by far my own personal favorites and still are. It was part of the Stones roots to play American Rhythm and Blues material. It was very common that that would play the music of Otis Redding, Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, among so many others. Here's some of that music that influenced their style in the early years

01  poison ivy
02  down the road apiece
03  everybody needs somebody to love
04  can i get a witness
05  now i've got a witness
06  little red rooster
07  i'm a king bee
08  route 66
09  i just want to make love to you
10  around and around
11  if you need me
12  tell me baby
13  honest i do
14  bright lights, big city
15  cops and robbers
16  mona( i need you baby)
17  little by little
18  mercy mercy
19  cry to me
20  high heel sneakers
21  reelin' and rockin'
22  you can make it if you try
23  that's how stong my love is
24  the spider and the fly


http://mir.cr/02S4ZBYN

0 comments:

Post a Comment