Monday, April 20, 2015

TOOL BOX



I am very sure that not every 60's garage band played every one of these songs. but I am also very sure that each one of these songs was played by a garage band at sometime or another. This is a comp that highlights some of the other songs that each band may have had in very own set-list or tool box as I will call it. I can  certainly believe that there are many more songs that could be called a classic garage band tune.


01   96 tears - question mark & the mysterians
02 mister. you're a better man than I - yardbirds
03 your maw said you cried - turtles
04 hey gyp - animals
05 mustang sally - young rascals
06 little latin lupe lu - mitch ryder & the detroit wheels
07 she's about a mover - sir douglas quintet
08 the train kept a rollin' - yardbirds
09 respect - vagrants
10 not fade away - rolling stones
11 do you love me? - contours
12 see see rider - animals
13 psychotic reaction - count five
14 my little red book - love
15 nobody but me - human beinz
16 i'm not your steppin' stone - liverpool five
17 money - barrett strong
18 i fought the law - bobby fuller four
19 expressway to your heart - soul survivors
20 la bamba - ritchie valens
21 wooly bully - sam the sham & the pharaohs
22 i like it like that - dave clark five
23 my generation - who
24 gimme some lovin' - spencer davis group 



1 comments:

hotrodmike said...

Great to hear some of these again. Thanks!

Post a Comment