Sunday, February 17, 2013

IMAGINARY GRAPE

 Here are a few images for your Grape eyes to view. In the future I will try to do a better job of adding comments to the posts. I have been lax about giving you feedback and always look for your input. This image I would have to say is my view on the WOW lp cover crossed with a take on "Gulliver's Travels"
 Here is an interesting fact for you! I never got to see this band play live. Saw many TV and video segments but never live. Still though they may well be my most favorite band. It is pretty close among the Grape and QMS or JA or The Dead !! Hard to select because they all played such different styles of music.
 An image from the net that I added the MG logo to.  It felt like a Grape image. Original art is by Nadine Broughton and I do hope she doesn't mind the fusion with Moby Grape
A take off on the celebrated postage stamp program whereas a famous US personality receives a nod for their works. I myself believe Skippy deserved his due so I gave him one Postage Due I guess you would say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment