Friday, June 28, 2013

SELF SEEKING MAN

 Each and every band has it's contributing members. Not always does a particular member receive his or her due recognition. Such is the case with Mike Harrison the lead singer of Spooky Tooth. His voice is unique and is easily recognizable. Here is a compilation of some of Mike's great works as a solo artist and with a few choice cuts from the Tooth included.

01  I Wanna Be Free ......The V.I.P.s ....  single 45
02  Love Is Real .....  Art .....Supernatual Fairy Tales
03  Society's Child...Spooky Tooth....It's All About A Roundabout
04  Here I Lived So Well
05  The Weight...Spooky Tooth....The Best Of...
06  Son Of Your Father...Spooky Tooth....The Last Puff
07  Something To Say....
08  I am The Walrus........
09  Pain.......Mike Harrison.....1st Solo LP
10  Mother Nature..............
11  What A Price......Mike Harrison ....Smokestack Lightning
12  Smokestack Lightning..........
13  Okay Lay Lady Lay....Mike Harrison...Rainbow Rider
14  Maverick Woman Blues.............
15  Cotton Growing Man.....Spooky Tooth... You Broke My Heart
16  Self Seeking Man.................
17  Wings Of My Heart......Spooky Tooth.......Witness
18  Don't Ever Stray Away..................
19  As Long As The World Keeps Turning..........
20  That Was Only Yesterday......Spooky Tooth...Nomad Poets
21  I Can't Believe.....Spooky Tooth.....Cross Purpose
22  Tears ( Behind My Eyes)...........
23  Out Of The Rain......Mike Harrison.....Slow Starter
24  I've Got Dreams To Remember..........


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great Mike Harrison share. I think his version of I am a walrus is spine chilling.


Regards

Rhod

Post a Comment